Well I'm not just real sure where the last 4 weeks went! I thought I had only missed like two….oops.
I've been out of town the last two weeks but not sure what happened those other two.
I feel like my belly is growing by the minute! Other than feeling like I am starting to stretch, I really do feel pretty good.
We have yet to decide on a name. It is pretty much between two at this point but neither of us are willing to commit.
I couldn't believe I didn't get around to doing a post on her gender! We weren't too surprised it was another little girl. Josh was actually quite certain it was….I was a little more iffy. From what we could see in the sonogram, she looked pretty similar to Hensley but I'm not just really sure how accurate that is. She seemed pretty perfect to us though.
Size of Baby: An eggplant (around 2 pounds)
Maternity clothes: Yes or athletic clothes :)
Weight gain: Ugh--I don't know--15?
Gender: SWEET BABY GIRL
Movement: Yes more and more throughout the day
Sleep: Pretty good
Food cravings: Notta
What I miss: Sleeping on my back
Symptoms: Belly!! Movement, getting tired pretty quick
Best Moment of the week: Nothing big just enjoying pregnancy
What's different this time: Still feel like they have been pretty similar. I feel like I am getting bigger faster but other than that pretty much the same.

No comments:
Post a Comment