Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Swimmin' and Scooters

One of the first things on my "to-do" list since I have a little bit more lenient schedule was to get to make a trip to Dalhart without having to rush back home! It seems like everytime we do get the chance to come up here, we are getting here late one Friday night and have to leave Sunday early afternoon. And most of the time there is always an event going on to where I don't feel like I ever really get to "see" my family. 

Since Josh has been super busy between the fire station and planting cotton, Hensley and I took the opportunity to come and visit my family. The only thing that could have made the trip better was if Josh could have come with us. It was SUCH a needed trip. I got to have one-on-one conversations with my parents and my grandma Me-Me. This does my heart lots and lots of good. 

I also go some time with my sister, her hubs and my amazing nephews and niece. 
On Sunday night, we went over to Rebecca and Lance's. The boys had the swimming pool filled up and were having the time of their lives!


Love this action shot!
Rebecca---does this look like you when someone threw you a ball?!



There was a lot of this going on!

Sweet girl sat in the shade and out of the wind rockin' some shades...

...until K-K stole them!

He is getting too big, too fast!

So is he!

If only he knew the power he had over me with this grin!

Or this one!!

Then it was off to the scooters!
These boys are quite talented on these things! I was so impressed. 
I tried Rett's and I must admit, it was quite a workout!!


You had to wiggle back and forth

The pro showing me how it is done!

favorite.picture.ever

Weeeeeeeeeee!

My turn!

Hanging out in the office with PoPo

Representing C's Cattle and Seed with the sweet Pioneer hat

Love my baby girl

And Gentry Kay has grown too fast too. 
She is absolutely beautiful and I could just eat her up!

Eek...those pig tails!

And that grin!


I really don't like this picture. It makes him look way too old!
But isn't he handsome?!

As you can tell, I am quite proud of my family! I am so blessed. I was so thankful for this time at home. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! Those pool shots are awesome!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete