A little over a week ago, Josh's twin little brothers, Luke and Levi graduated from Tahoka. I am so proud of the men they have become. When Josh and I first started dating, they were little junior high boys that I could easily take down. They soon grew and matured into handsome men (that I no longer try to take down)! Life will not be the same without football games and basketball games to go to and just the crazy times at the Hawthorne House will all the brothers there. I can not wait to see what God has in store for them.
I love this picture of Syrel and Keaton...they look so ornery!
Luke and Levi
John got to hand them their diploma
We are blessed with some really awesome coaches in Tahoka.
Coach Lee was Levi's basketball coach--you can tell how proud he was of him!
Luke
Josh didn't know he was in the picture too but I still thought it was cute :)
Luke and their sweet friend, Coy
Hens and Nana
Handsome graduates
Graduates and grandparents
Boys and Coy
She would NOT let go of his gown and was making him laugh
Levi and Hayes
Hayes, Levi, Luke and Hensley
After coming from a house full of girls growing up, it sure has been fun to have brothers! There is a LOT of wrestling and competition but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Love you Luke and Levi!

No comments:
Post a Comment