Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Take You For A Ride On My Big Green Tractor

Our life, like most people's I'm sure, has been cRaZy!!
All of a sudden I feel like we are just swamped.
Josh and his dad started planting cotton this past week so Hensley didn't really get to see him much.
Sunday night Josh's brothers had baccalaureate so Hensley and I headed over a little early to go hang out with Josh on the tractor. The was her first time getting to go so we had to wear her special outfit from her Aunt Brittany. :)
I didn't really realize that the tutu was covered in glitter so now Pappy's tractor has some evidence of a granddaughter coming to visit. I somehow don't think he will really mind though!
 
 
My two loves that look a like

She found her sparkly skirt

"Here Dad, let me take over. I got this"

"Hey, what's this deer on here for?"

"Faster, Daddy, Faster!"

She wanted to touch and play with EVERYTHING!
It was pretty funny.

 

Trying to figure out what all the gadgets were

Big girl driving the tractor


Showing off her outfit
 
We, like most people, are in desperate need of some rain.
We know God will provide, though.
 
"I will bless my people and their homes around my holy hill. And in the proper season, I will send the showers they need. There will be showers of blessing." -Ezekiel 34:26

1 comment: