Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Friday, July 5, 2013

8 Months

I'm a little behind in posting this but baby girl is 8 months old now!! 
She is getting funnier by the day and very, very busy! 








At 8 months, she is:
-eating veggies and fruit. She has tried some meats but usually spits up a lot after so we don't do it a lot. She has been given bits of cake and pickles, etc at various times.
-still putting something in her mouth at all times--Hands, bib, burp cloth, toy, etc---I am still waiting for her two bottom teeth to appear at any time
-doing the inchworm type crawl EVERYWHERE. She can get anywhere she wants to go
-sitting up to crawling pretty well 
-loves to go for electrical cords and remotes anytime I walk out of the room---needless to say, we now play in our play pen quite a bit :)
-still wearing 6 month clothes and some 9 months
-still wearing size 2 diapers
-eating about 6 ounces every 4 hours
-sleeping about 11 hours a night
-weighing about 16 pounds?

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute, Allie! Love her little outfit too!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete