How on earth is Hensley two?!
What an adventure these last two years have been! I am so blessed to be this beautiful girls momma. She seriously brings so much joy and life to our lives.
She is smart, has an incredible memory and is hilarious. She loves to make people laugh.
She is really into building towers with her blocks, MINNIE MOUSE, reading books, coloring, and helping me with Kennedy. She LOVES to "help"---she will pick on Josh's shirt in the morning, show him where his socks and pants are, and even help him put on his boots. It truly is the sweetest thing.
I've started really noticing she wants everything in its place. She lines things up, if a drawer is a little open when she walks by--she shuts it, when she takes off her socks and shoes-she always stuffs her socks in her shoes.
Hensley,
You have brought more joy to your dad and me in the past two years than I ever dreamed possible. You are the one who made me "mommy", what I have wanted to be for as long as I can remember….and you blew all my dreams out of the water. You are so full of life and I am amazed by you daily. Your daddy and I pray that you will always be the sweet-spirited, kind-hearted girl you are today. We pray that you will love God more than anything and know He is all you truly need. We know He has great plans for you and we can't wait to see you live out those plans.
We love you more than you can ever fathom, Hensley Sue.
Happy 2nd birthday.
Love,
Mom and Dad

No comments:
Post a Comment