See this handsome fella? He is finishing up his first shift as a Lubbock Firefighter!
Yes, he got hired in June and yes, it is now November.
In those 6 months, we have moved, he completed Rookie School (6 weeks), had a baby, completed EMT-Advanced class (4ish weeks), and then completed a ridiculous amount of hours in the ER, OR, L&D, Burn Unit, and ambulance!!
I am so, so proud of this man. He managed to do all of that and still make time for me and the girls, even when he was exhausted. I am blessed to be his wife and I am so thankful he is Hensley and Kennedy's daddy. I told him the other day that even though the shift work will take some getting used to again, I have my dream job and I am SO happy that he gets to have his, too.
I love you, Josh Tanner!
*Clearly, I'm not the only one who adores him :)


Yay for Josh! So happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete