(I had this all typed and went to add some pictures from my phone and it deleted…GRR)
This was around 33 weeks. I was hot and exhausted. Moving while 8 months pregnant is not the most fun I have ever had. Throw in monitoring twice a week and chasing another baby--well, I'm just saying, I have a reason for looking this exhausted. :)
But, I wanted to remember the sweet story of why I took the picture of those lyrics. As I have said, I am being monitored twice a week and having sonograms every two weeks to make sure she is growing. At the sonogram this week, the nurse was having trouble getting her to show her face because she is SO low that they can barely measure her head. She tried and tried and right when she did I hear this song in the background. I LOVE this song but the lyrics took on a little different meaning---it was right at the point that says…."Just you wait and see and you will be amazed". As I sat there and watched our sweet angel on the monitor I thought, "We are about to get to see the glorious unfolding of this little miracle of life". I may complain about the heat and being uncomfortable, but I am truly honored God has chosen Josh and I to be this baby's parents. We can not wait to meet her and now that we will be amazed as we see her life play out. Thank you, Lord for this gift you have given to us.


No comments:
Post a Comment