Oh this sweet girl is becoming quite the little mess. I think moving and kinda getting off our normal routine has affected our sleeping a little….getting up a little earlier and shorter naps have equaled some not so fun days but I still wouldn't trade it for anything. I know little ones sense change even if they aren't fully aware of what is going on so I am hoping to settle in before sister comes along!
Daddy taking some pictures while I got the chalkboard ready
Love this--looks like she actually knows why we are taking her picture
**Notice we started out with just the giraffe…***
…And then she politely asked for her 1700 other stuffed animals that she has now decided she must have. We sleep with half of them and must know where they are at all times. Hilarious.
First time at the park-- June 24th :)
Loved the slide and swing
You may also find our other obsession in the photos below:
---Just to clear things up--my child does not have a vision problem. We just LOVE glasses ;)
Can't believe it's been coming up on two years since this crazy girl entered our world. We LOVE you, Hensley Sue!






No comments:
Post a Comment