Well its been a crazy two weeks to say the least!
I went to the doctor for our normal appointment 2 weeks ago where we got to see Baby Girl again. We had a little bit of news when they told me my cervix was a little shorter than average…shorter than they were comfortable with. So I now get to go back weekly to be monitored, in hopes we can prevent another pre-term delivery! I'll post more about the craziness in another post ;)
How far along: 30+ weeks
Size of Baby: Butternut squash
Maternity clothes: Yes or athletic clothes :)
Weight gain: Pretty sure I'm up to like 25
Gender: SWEET BABY GIRL
Movement: Yes more and more throughout the day
Sleep: Eh---I still sleep but I wake up hurting and uncomfortable
Food cravings: Notta--my sweet tooth is pretty bad though
What I miss: Sleeping on my back
Symptoms: Belly!! Movement, getting tired pretty quick
Best Moment of the week: Nothing big just enjoying pregnancy
What's different this time: Still feel like they have been pretty similar. I feel like I am getting bigger faster but other than that pretty much the same.
Besides being tired, there really hasn't been much different in this pregnancy. It is starting to get HOT outside and I'm not a huge fan. I am starting to get pretty uncomfortable but really no complaints besides that.
Besides being tired, there really hasn't been much different in this pregnancy. It is starting to get HOT outside and I'm not a huge fan. I am starting to get pretty uncomfortable but really no complaints besides that.

No comments:
Post a Comment