I'm not sure how I am in my THIRD trimester!!!! I can not believe it although when I look at my belly I'm glad that I don't have too much longer. It is growing quite rapidly and I'm starting to get really ready to meet this little sweet thing.
We go back to the doctor on Monday and get to see our sweet baby again. I have started taking progesterone shots to hopefully prevent an early delivery. Hensley did great at 36 weeks but if we could get another couple weeks in my tummy we know that would be better :)

How far along: 28 weeks
Size of Baby: Head of cauliflower
Maternity clothes: Yes or athletic clothes :)
Weight gain: Ugh--I don't know--18-20?
Gender: SWEET BABY GIRL
Movement: Yes more and more throughout the day
Sleep: Eh---I still sleep but I wake up hurting and uncomfortable
Food cravings: Notta--my sweet tooth is pretty bad though
What I miss: Sleeping on my back
Symptoms: Belly!! Movement, getting tired pretty quick
Best Moment of the week: Nothing big just enjoying pregnancy
What's different this time: Still feel like they have been pretty similar. I feel like I am getting bigger faster but other than that pretty much the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment