Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Thursday, February 5, 2015

6 Months-Kennedy Kate

Oh this poor second child who is getting her six month blog post posted 11 days before she turns 7 months!! Sheesh. 

This little girl. Where do I even begin? She is so much fun. She is still little Miss Happy Pants and is busy, busy, busy. She is sitting up and on the move. Her and Hensley are having the best time….besides the fact Hensley is learning that she has to keep some of her toys up because Kennedy can get to them. We are about to get a full-fledged lesson in SHARING and being KIND :) She is good  95% of the time but we do have our moments. 

At her 6 month check-up, she weighed 16.9 lbs, and 27.2" long---She is 1 1/2 pounds and 2" bigger than Hensley at this age! I felt like she was bigger just based on clothing but I didn't expect it to be this much! 






This one was just yesterday but too funny not to post. 


At 6 months, she is:
-eating green and orange veggies
*Green beans, peas, avocado, carrots, sweet potatoes
-putting something in her mouth at all times--Hands, bib, burp cloth, toy, etc
-rolling everywhere!! 
-getting up on all fours and rocking
-starting to get upset if you leave the room--which I told her yesterday was very flattering but she really needs to be okay with it because I can't carry her around everywhere
-sitting up pretty well most of the time
-wearing 6 month clothes
-wearing size 2 diapers
-eating 6 1/2 ounces every 3-4 hours
-sleeping about 12 hours a night
-obsessed with people's mouths and fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment