Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Thursday, February 26, 2015

7 Months-Kennedy Kate

Why does it always go so much faster the second time around??
Kennedy started off the month sitting up really well and trying to scoot along keeping up with Hensley. We end the month with her CRAWLING everywhere…on all fours. She sits up and goes to crawling and visa versa. I can't believe this happened so fast!

We had our first ear infection ever around here which isn't the best milestone but I am thankful this is the first time. I would have never really known either but after several days of SUPER snotty nose, I decided to run to our local clinic, just to make sure. Sure enough she had one but it wasn't terrible.






At 7 months, she is:
-eating veggies and fruits
-really chewing on her fingers
-CRAWLING!!
-wearing 6 month clothes but really needs to be in 9 month I just have the wrong season :(
-wearing size 3 diapers
-eating 7 ounces every 3-4 hours
-sleeping about 12 hours a night
-trying to start talking….her mouth is always moving and sound is trying to come out

No comments:

Post a Comment