This is just a post to catch up on Hensley...things she is loving, what she is up to, etc :)
As you can see from the picture behind her our refrigerator is covered with photos. So I started pointing out people to her as we walk by. Wellll....now she is OBSESSED! I was trying to feed her in this picture and she wouldn't quit turning around to look. She will crawl in there and sit in front of the fridge. It is hilarious...and cute! And I don't know if it is coincidence or not but A LOT of the times when I ask her where someone is like...."Where's Momma?"...she will point to the person. Baby. Genius. (Or just really lucky, lol!)
She is loving her "friend" in the fireplace
She LOVES drinking bath water out of her toys

Funnest thing ever...crawling on/pushing around diaper boxes...I seriously felt like Mom of the Year this day

Our hair is getting SLIGHTLY out of control:




And we are full of funny faces:
\
Life is never dull around here!!! We are so blessed!!!!!


She is a genius. And, a beautiful one at that!
ReplyDelete