Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Friday, August 16, 2013

4th Of July

Oh man, I am WAYYY behind. I uploaded these pictures forever ago and never wrote anything and now that weekend it a little fuzzy! But even if I don't have lots to say, I did get a few good pictures :)

My sweet baby girl

First bath with GK--she wasn't really sure about it at first but then really loved it. She would watch Gentry splash and then have to try it herself. 

Wanting to stand up and be a big girl like Gentry.

Who wouldn't want to eat puffs on the ottoman?!?

Pretty sure a puff might be getting stolen in this picture

Love the look on Gentry's face!


Not sure what to think of her!

Sweet little munchkin

It was a wonderful trip home for the 4th. Josh got off that morning so we high-tailed it north to the Zurick Ranch where Kyle and Andy threw the best party! There was amazing food, fun games and the best people I know! Rozy got to come in from Chicago! We are so blessed with our amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment