Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Friday, August 16, 2013

9 months

I knew I wasn't going to have just a ton of time on my hands working from home but in the back of my mind I did think I would have a little bit more time than I actually do. HA! So here I am, less than a week before she turns 10 months trying to remember everything that needs to be in the 9 month post and what needs to be in the 10 month post!

I can not believe how much she is growing, changing and learning every day. Seriously. She is so fun. And exhausting. And sometimes a little confusing. Like she has an opinion about stuff now that kinda takes me by surprise every once in a while. 

The giraffe seems to have become quite a distraction. I think we are going to make sure Josh is present at the 10 month photo shoot so I can actually get some good ones!










At 9 months, she is:
-eating just about anything that doesn't have to be chewed very much because she still doesn't have any teeth.
-crawling on all fours and really fast
-able to go from crawling to sitting up to crawling without any problem
-just started pulling up on stuff
-loves to go for electrical cords and remotes anytime I walk out of the room---needless to say, we now play in our play pen quite a bit :)
-wearing mainly 9 month clothes but still can wear some of her 6 month
-wearing size 2-3 diapers
-eating about 6 ounces every 4 hours
-sleeping about 11 hours a night
-weighing about 17 pounds?




No comments:

Post a Comment