I can't believe how fast Hensley is growing! But as Josh and I were talking the other day it is hard to be really sad about it because each stage is SO MUCH FUN!! We cannot get enough of her. She is starting to giggle and is such a joy to be around.
We won't go back to the doctor for 2 more week so I'm not really sure how much she weighs--all I know is that car seat such is getting a lot heavier to lug around then it was when she was just 6 lbs!!
She got a little distracted :)
Just chillin'
:)
She has found her tongue
Not real sure about him...
Decides she likes him!
At four months old, she is:
-Sleeping about 11-12 hours every night
-Still napping pretty good throughout the day
-Eating about 5 1/2 ounces every 3-4 hours
-Wants to be sitting up, facing out...she doesn't like being held like a "baby" anymore and if you do she tries to sit up which ends up looking like she is doing crunches-Hilarious. She did not get that from me!
-likes to stand up, too
-has started giggling more and more
-has started sitting in her bumbo and really likes it
-not a huge fan of tummy time :)
-will hold a rattle but thats about it
-pulls your arm hair if you have any, if not she just scratches you, constantly
-has found her hands and likes to try and eat them
-smiles and coos
-will look at you when you say her name
-tracks you around the room as you walk
-can throw quite a fi--its usually only if she gets really tired
-has started sticking out her bottom lip if she gets upset
She seriously is so much fun and we can't imagine life without her.
Stay tuned because tomorrow we get to try cereal so I'm sure that will be quite hilarious!
These are great, Allison! Love the ones with the cow!:)
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
Thanks Tiffany! She was cracking us up!
DeleteThis is my favorite outfit ever!!! She is a doll :) And, JP has that stuffed animal too!
ReplyDeleteSomeone "nominated" me for a Liebster award, so I did it for you. It's silly but fun. Check out my blog if you want to participate :)