Am I the only mom who has to take 20 pictures to get 1-2 good ones?!
As I was looking through pictures today I was cracking up at all the ones that don't make Facebook. Some of them were too funny not to share! Enjoy!
Oh, hands!! (There were about 5 more of her cross-eyed staring at her hands!)
Seriously, Mom? I'm tired of taking pictures!
This ones makes me laugh!
What was so funny was I had just text Josh (he was at work) and told him to get ready for the pictures I was going to send because Hensley look so precious....and those were the ones I got. I got one pretty good one that instagram helped :)
Y'all! She will be all smiling and happy and so I rush to grab my camera and this is what she does.
She even spit up a little for this one!
HAHA!
So just a few for laughs! I need to go delete 3/4's of the pictures on my camera and phone!







HILARIOUS! I stinkin' love her!
ReplyDeleteHehe! I know. I love her too!
DeleteHaha...she is so cute! I love this!!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
Thank you! She is a mess!!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete