Well Baby Girl finally got a good report at the doctor on Monday. Her tummy was in the 15% up from the 8th percentile so we are still cooking!
Tomorrow Josh takes his final comprehensive test for Rookie Academy and has given me the okay to have her so I am ready to go---maybe tomorrow afternoon ;)
We had a great 4th with some much needed time with Josh! Belly is definitely big and I am getting pretty uncomfortable but still have no reason to complain. We can not wait to meet our sweet baby!
How far along: 37+ weeks
Size of Baby: Watermelon!
Maternity clothes: Yes or athletic clothes :)
Weight gain: Ugh like 35 pounds
Gender: SWEET BABY GIRL
Movement: She is very active
Sleep: Eh---ok. Not just super comfortable
Food cravings: Nothing really besides ICE!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back, being able to move normally
Symptoms: Belly!! Movement, getting tired pretty quick
Best Moment of the week: Good report at the doctor

You look so stinkin adorable in these pics! seriously!
ReplyDelete