So I am a little behind but part of me may still be in denial that I am writing a blog that my BABY IS ONE!!! It was the fastest year of my life....seriously. I am so blessed. I know that I only usually post once a month and all I do is go on and on about how fast time goes and how blessed I am but its the truth :)
I am overwhelmed by this little munchkin. She brings a joy to my life that I never could have imagined. Happy First Birthday, Hensley Sue Hawthorne.
I can't believe she went from this little surprise 6 lb 1 oz bundle...
To this fun-loving 1 year old!
Popo and KK and all the grands
1 Year Pics...
Birthday Party #2 with the Hawthornes
Cruising around in her present--a little wagon
Awkward family photo :)
Enjoying her cupcake
YUM!
Not a Hawthorne Family Gathering without a competition.
This time it was a toe-touch contest after I mentioned that my dad could do the best one I had ever seen!
I love my little sweet pea and I can't wait to see what the future holds.
I love this--it looks like she had a great birthday! Pretty sure that I need an invite to the next Hawthorne family event, because this toe-touch competition is beyond hilarious.
ReplyDelete