Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Sunday, September 22, 2013

11 Months--Only one month away!!

I absolutely can not believe that in one month we will be celebrating a FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!
It is just crazy to me. 

The months continue to keep flying by. I think this month has been one of the biggest changes though. 
The last week or two Josh and I have been amazed at how quickly she changes and how much she comprehends and does now. 

I am also amazed at this:


This was the reaction I got when I told her "No"--Yes I did sneak a picture before picking her up and getting on to her. But it was so funny in a "this-is-SO-NOT-funny" sort of way. It was like I broke her heart and she was devastated. 

We ran by Once Upon A Child the other day and found this little gem for $8--pretty sure those to smiles alone were worth more than that :)

And I must say she is doing REALLY well about playing in her play pen. I got several big orders of t-shirts in and my mom came to help and for the most part Hensley was pretty content playing in the play pen so we could work. 

And a few pictures from our little photoshoot after church :)



*Might be my favorite :)



"Loving" on the giraffe


"Loving" on the giraffe some more!

I just love her eyes in this one...lol

11 months:
-she will offer you a "bite" of whatever she is eating
-she gives anything like stuffed animals or pictures kisses but rarely gives us any
-will lay down where ever she is when you say "go night-night"
-really starting to only eat table food. I guess since she only had two teeth I was doubting her ability to really eat a lot. Then my mom came and showed me just how well she can do with all sorts of table food. 
-still just has 2 teeth but she has really been chewing lately so maybe some more to come soon?
-crawling, pulling up, walking with something (like a diaper box)
-crawling on all fours until she gets to hardwood or tile and immediately bear crawls
-loving baths
-getting good at walking in her walker and loves to walk in it outside
-able to reach down and pick something up while standing without falling
-LOVING anything with hand motions (Here is the church, Itsy Bitsy Spider, etc)
-LOVING books 
-wearing size 3 diapers
-wearing mainly 9 month clothes but starting to wear some 12 months
-eating about 7 ounces every 4 hours
-sleeping about 11 hours a night
-weighing about 19 pounds? 




1 comment: