The last 3 months have gone by so fast I can hardly stand it! Kennedy, you are growing up way to fast for my liking but on the flip side, we love seeing you grow and learn.
I am posting some pictures over the last three months, even though none of them are the official "monthly photo" (I've almost given up on that!)
The relationship between you two girls is something that makes my momma's heart so proud. You play so well together (most of the time) and I pray y'alls relationship only grows deeper and deeper. You still JUMP out of my lap, or wherever you are, when you hear her wake up, yelling " I DET HER!!!".
I adore this picture more than words can say.
The pigtails. The cheeks. The dimple.
*sigh*
Such adoration in her eyes
I did say "most of the time" ;)
Big girl at storytime now!
Making Valentines with the big girls
She thought she was 3 the whole time Gentry was here!
My little princesses
Excited about seeing daddy and his fire trucks!
Little bit of daddy in her with their skinned up noses!
Hanging out waiting for Dr. G for our 18 month checkup (at almost 20 months!)
Sitting on the potty like big sister.
She did this once and decided maybe diapers were the way to go. Darnit.
(I wasn't pushing her to potty train....just was going to have it sitting there to see if she would want to go when Hensley went!)
Palm Sunday
3/20/16
Craft time
Loving that girl in the mirror :)
I really could get choked up if I really let myself think about how quickly this is going. I think this month has been so eye-opening because she is almost the age Hensley was when I had Kennedy. And it is blowing my mind.
She is speaking in complete sentences...some of her favorites are...
"Mommmmma, I neeeeeed you."
"What'sthat?
"Watch dis"
"I do it"
I tried to get her to eat some green beans the other day and she said "No." and then quickly smiled and said "No tanks!!"
She's not super big on giving kisses.
She still loves to read and do ANYTHING Hensley does.
She can sing a ton of songs...mainly kids ones off of a cd that seems to be on in the car all.day.long.
She loves singing "Jesus Loves Me" to her babies as she rocks them.
She's amazingly pretty good at her ABC's.
She is definitely going to be my line pusher. She knows she is cute and uses it whenever she gets the chance. I wish I could say it doesn't work but it has a few times! Her little ornery smile can be a bit irresistible if your defenses aren't up!
I know this is just rambles but things I don't want to forget later on! As I look back on Hensley's random blogs I'm thankful for all the little things I wrote down because I really wouldn't have remembered....so I'm trying to do the same thing.





No comments:
Post a Comment