Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Kennedy Kate-16 Months

Whew! A month of cutting molars and cotton stripping and a stretch of super early mornings, I feel like this month has flown by/dragged on!! This girl is having intense "I NEED MOMMY" episodes and gets highly emotional if I leave the room or even put her down. As sweet and flattering as this is, I hope it eases up soon ;)

She is talking LIKE CRAZY. I can't even believe it. Hensley was very quiet and signed mainly until after 2, so Kennedy trying to put words together is blowing me away. She tries to say almost anyones name and does a great job (minus a few tough ones!). She can be silly and sweet, or ornery and stubborn. And we couldn't love her more :)


Its hard to believe she is already this big!


My three loves!


I pray that their relationship is always so special.
She wants to do anything and everything that Hensley is doing. 


Happy 16 months sweet Kennedy Kate!~






At 16 months:
Size 6 diapers
18-24 month clothes!! (Some 2T)
Goes to bed around 6:30 and gets up anywhere between 5:30 and 6:30
10 teeth
LOVES her sister and wants to do everything she does
Loves to read
Loves music
LOVES her shoes and wants them on all the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment