I've been TERRIBLE about keeping up but in my defense, these girls keep me busy :)
Little Miss Priss....Oh where do I even start?
She is always on the go. She loves to try and keep up with Hensley and most of the time, they play so well together.
This little 14 month old has 7 teeth--3 on top, 4 on bottom.
She weighs 23.2# and is 32.2" tall.
She has starting feeding herself with a spoon and fork, and is doing a really good job!
She is a great eater.
LOVES to climb!
As active as she is, she will sit quietly and read for long periods of time.
She knows what an elephant, dog, lion and monkey say.
She signs please, more, shoes, dog, bird, and help (even though this one is wrong!)
She will say Mama, Dada, help, hi, hello, shoes, night night...(pretty sure I'm missing some..)
She loves to play outside.
She absolutely LOVES shoes. If she sees them, she wants them on. She will walk around saying and signing "shoes" until she gets them!
She's a little on the ornery side and I'm thinking she might act a little more like her daddy ;)
First set of pigtails :)
Learning to eat with a spoon!
They have been on a kick of standing on things...all.the.time.


No comments:
Post a Comment