I'm a little late in posting Hensley's 2 1/2 month post but there is just so much I want to remember that I had to still write one.
Hensley Sue, what a wonderful gift you are to us.
You truly have a servants heart and I can't wait to see how God uses that. You are always SO eager to help and offer a hand. I have to remember that I don't need to stifle that too much when I'm wanting to "do it myself".
You love helping me cook and any other job I may be doing. You help me pick weeds, clean out the flower bed, clean, literally whatever I am doing. You make me so proud.
I have loved seeing the relationship you and Kennedy have begun to develop. You both light up when you see each other.
You absolutely love to read and going to the library is one of your most favorite things.
You make our lives so much fun. I'm so glad you're ours!!
Love getting to go see daddy at the farm
Getting ready to go on her first date with daddy
Things Hensley says:
Stuff-"stuffes"
Levi-"Yebi"
Hensley-"Sensey"
Quade-"Played"
Monkey-"umpee"
Loud-"loudy"
TV-"tivily"
Hensley knows her ABCs (pretty well) and can count to 10…sometimes 15.
She recognizes almost all her upper and lower case letters.
Loud-"loudy"
TV-"tivily"
Hensley knows her ABCs (pretty well) and can count to 10…sometimes 15.
She recognizes almost all her upper and lower case letters.
Things you don't like:
Rhinos
Getting paint on your hand (I wanted to do a handprint for Father's Day and she flipped out!)
Rhinos
Getting paint on your hand (I wanted to do a handprint for Father's Day and she flipped out!)








No comments:
Post a Comment