Oh my little love.
I always think of so many things I need to write down to remember throughout the month and the times comes and all I do is wonder how it is time to be writing another blog.
You are such a delight to be around. You are definitely a momma's girl….to the point you've hurt daddy's feelings a few times. I know its just a phase and while I love the love, I am ready for you to be a mommy AND daddy's girl :)
I have gotten so much joy out of seeing you and Hensley interact and often wonder how Aunt B and Aunt Nee were with me.
If you ever find the door open, you are headed straight for the bathroom or Hensley's room to play with her toys.
You LOVE your blanket that you sleep with and I can tell that we may have issues in the future if we ever forget it somewhere (Something I always said I would never do..let my kids get attached to something, HA.)
At 9 months:
-still only has her two bottom teeth
-crawling, pulling up, and standing for very few seconds by herself
-eating fruits and veggies but definitely preferring fruits
-Real food you have had: mashed potatoes, carrots, bits of bread/tortilla, blueberry muffin, avocado, Cheeto, little bits of meat, oatmeal, grits, banana, eggs, yogurt
(and I'm sure a lot more)
-knows exactly what she can NOT have and goes to it. If you get on to her, she grins REALLY big and keeps going.
-wearing 9-12 month clothes
-wearing 9-12 month clothes
-size 4 diapers
-eating about 7 ounces every 4 hours
-sleeping about 11 hours a night
-says mama
-claps when you say "yay" (Isn't doing this anymore, lol)
-tries to wave and say bye-bye
-loves baths
-can push things and walk
-says mama
-claps when you say "yay" (Isn't doing this anymore, lol)
-tries to wave and say bye-bye
-loves baths
-can push things and walk

No comments:
Post a Comment