Since we are only days away from having a 3 month old and a 2 year old I figured I better hurry up and get their 2 month and 23 month posts done….but I'm going to be lazy and do one post!
Things have settled down a little I feel like and I'm actually feeling like we are establishing some sort of routine and life is a little predictable. Josh is finishing up getting his EMT-Advanced and been doing rotations at the hospital and now the ambulance. We are definitely ready for a "normal" schedule. The girls are both doing great and growing WAY too fast. I can't believe how much Hensley has grown up over the last month or two.
I guess in all the craziness I didn't get Hensley's picture with her giraffe this month so the next one will be when she is TWO!!!! But here are a few pictures throughout the month!
We have been going to the library about every two weeks and she absolutely LOVES it.
She got to go with daddy one morning to see how much rain we had gotten.
Its NEVER a dull moment around Hensley!
Kennedy is the SMILIEST baby! I really don't remember Hensley being this smiley or chatty!!
Daddy and his girls!
This was actually on Kennedy's 2 month birthday…we were headed to the doctor then on to Dalhart!
More smiles
Sisterly love
Two month pics with the elephant!
Kennedy really is the smiliest baby---or at least compared to Hensley. She is also very chatty.
At her 2 month appointment, she weighed 11 lbs 1 oz and was 23 3/4 inches long….she is 2 inches longer than Hensley at this point! We may have a TALL girl on our hands.
She is usually gets up once a night to eat.
She is already in 3 month clothes and was about a week before she was 2 months!
Hensley is still LOVING being a big sister. She is super helpful and informs you pretty much of Kennedy's every move…down to what kind of face she is making. If she could love on her all day, she would.
We are so blessed.
At her 2 month appointment, she weighed 11 lbs 1 oz and was 23 3/4 inches long….she is 2 inches longer than Hensley at this point! We may have a TALL girl on our hands.
She is usually gets up once a night to eat.
She is already in 3 month clothes and was about a week before she was 2 months!
Hensley is still LOVING being a big sister. She is super helpful and informs you pretty much of Kennedy's every move…down to what kind of face she is making. If she could love on her all day, she would.
We are so blessed.



No comments:
Post a Comment