Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Our Life in Pictures

There is no way I can try to write a post for all the pictures that I have taken over the last 6 weeks so I am going to do a picture post because some of them are too cute not to share :)



Our owl hat that a sweet friend made us is a little big!

After our first sponge bath


Josh and I were laughing because it looks like she still thinks she is inside me with the way she is all in a little ball!



Ready for the youth to come have GROUP at our house so everyone could met her


I LOVE all her little facial expressions!

Soooo tiny!

:)


There are no words for this one.
She makes me laugh everyday!!

WOW! Looking back I can't believe how much she has already changed and grown! 
I know they say that it goes by so fast, and I knew it would, but man it goes by REALLY FAST!!

I can not wait to watch her grow and see what she will be like! 
Josh and I are so in love and are so blessed!!












No comments:

Post a Comment